- “Embedding RRI in Western Balkan Countries: Enhancement of Self-Sustaining R&I” – WBC-RRI.NET (1.99 MEUR), H2020-SwafS-2020-1, no. 101006279, 2021-2024, Coordinator, https://wbc-rri.net/
- “Twinning for reaching sustainable scientific and technological excellence in the field of Green Electronics” – GREENELIT (0.89 MEUR), H2020-WIDESPREAD-2020-5, no. 951747, 2020-2023, Coordinator, https://www.greenelitproject.com/
- “Innovative bio-inspired sensors and microfluidic devices for saliva-based theranostics of oral and systemic diseases” – SALSETH, (0.851 MEUR), H2020-MSCA-RISE-2019, 2019-2023, Coordinator, http://www.salsethproject.com/
- “Cost-effective microfluidic electronic devices for optimal drug administration based on fractional pharmacokinetics for leukemia treatments“, – MEDLEM, (0.33 MEUR), H2020- MSCA-RISE-2016, 2016-2020, Coordinator, http://www.medlemproject.com/ .
- “Innovative Network for Training in wаter and Food Quality monitoring using Autonomous Sensors and Intelligent Data Gathering and Analysis“ – AQUASENSE, H2020-MSCA-ITN-2018, 2018-2022, Leader of team from FTS-UNS, https://www.aquasense-itn.com/ .
- “Cross-border Knowledge and Technology Transfer Platform to support young researchers and innovative SMEs and to catalyze their business-academia type cooperation“ – IkNNOw, IPA HUSRB/1602/41/0158, 2018-2020, a member of the project team from UNS.
- “Extending International Cooperation and Future Prospects in Printed Electronics between Technological Universities of Lodz, Wroclaw, Novi Sad, Pardubice and Technische Universität Chemnitz”, Multilateral project, 2017 – 2019, leader of the team from FTS-UNS.
- “The development of graphene-based sensors for the detection of various pollutants from our environment“ – GRAPHSENS, (84.000,00 EUR), CEI, 2014-2016, leader of the team from FTS-UNS.
- “Low-cost and energy-efficient LTCC sensor/IR-UWB transceiver solutions for sustainable healthy environment“ – SENSEIVER, (3.01 MEUR), FP7, 2012-2015, Coordinator.
- “Reinforcement of Research Potentials of the Faculty of Technical Sciences in the Field of Post Silicon Electronics“, – APOSTILLE, (1.03 MEUR), FP7, 2010-2013, Coordinator.
- “Modernization of WBC universities through strengthening of structures and services for knowledge transfer, research and innovation“ – WBCInno, (0.76 MEUR), TEMPUS, 2012-2015, leader of the team from UNS.
- “WBC Virtual Manufacturing Network Fostering an Integration of Knowledge Triangle“ – WBCVMnet, (0.56 MEUR), TEMPUS, 2010-2013, leader of the team from UNS.
- “New Generation of 3D Integrated Passive Components and Microsystems in LTCC Technology“ – IPCTECH, (1.51 MEUR), EUREKA, 2009-2012, Coordinator.
- “Reinforcement of the Center for Integrated Microsystems and Components“, – ReCIMiCo, (0.31 MEUR), FP6, 2007-2010, a member of the project from FTS-UNS.
- “Wireless paper-based sensors for detection of the quality of meat”, bilateral project of scientific cooperation Serbia-China, 2017-2019, Coordinator.
- “Design, modeling and optimization of novel integrated passive components for power electronics“, bilateral project of scientific cooperation Serbia-France (30.000,00 EUR), 2007-2009, Coordinator.
- “Materials in Electrical Engineering“, WUS (World University Service) cooperation with Austria, (15.000,00 EUR), 2006-2007, Coordinator.